Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Fits true to size
- Stretch silk
- Slim cut
1. Steam it
If the blouse is not dirty, steam it!
* A steamer kills 99% of all bacteria. This means that if you don't have a stain on your silk garment, don't wash it, steam it and it will feel like new again.
* You cannot burn your silk garment, which is very easy with an ironing machine.
* Unlike the ironer, there are no sharp creases.
2. Wash it
If you must wash it, you can opt for dry cleaning or use the hand wash program on your washing machine.
If you choose the hand wash program, make sure to do the following:
* Use a detergent free of enzymes, preferably a silk detergent or a special detergent for delicate and delicate items (regular detergent attacks the grease that gives silk its soft feel). We can really recommend this one.
* Make sure the cup you normally have detergent in is cleaned so that old powder doesn't affect your silk piece.
*Make sure all zippers are closed and wash the silk piece only.
* Once the garment has been washed, hang it directly on a hanger to dry. In this case you will not get any extra creases.
3. Iron it
If you must iron, make sure it doesn't get hotter than one dot as it's super easy to burn the silk fabric. You can work with full steam on your iron to get the fabric completely smooth.
But of course we highly recommend a handheld steamer. With a steamer you cannot burn or damage the silk, it is easy to take with you when you travel and you can steam the blouse while it is hanging on a hanger. It's easy, time-saving and gives great results.
Still unsure about your size? Contact our RIVS team via chat or [email protected]. We are happy to help you!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ahlvar Gallery Ayumi Blouse army green