Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The model is 1.75m and is wearing a size XS
- Made from one of the most exclusive materials: high-quality silk
- Timeless style, perfect for casual & chic
- Silky soft and breathable
1. Steam it
If the blouse is not dirty, steam it!
* A steamer kills 99% of all bacteria. This means that if you don't have a stain on your silk garment, don't wash it, steam it and it will look like new again.
* You can't burn your silk spend, which is very easy with an ironing machine.
* In conjunction with the ironer, no tight creases are created.
2. Wash it
If you must wash it, you can opt for dry cleaning or use the hand wash program on your washing machine.
If you choose the hand wash program, make sure to do the following:
* Use a detergent free of enzymes, preferably a silk detergent or a special detergent for delicate and delicate items (regular detergent tastes the grease that gives silk its soft feel). We can certainly recommend this.
* Make sure the cup you normally wash in has been cleaned so that your silk piece does not tarnish.
*Make sure all zippers are closed and wash the silk piece only.
*garment being washed, hangs directly on a hanger to dry. In this case you will not get any extra creases.
3. Iron it
If you must iron, make sure it doesn't get hotter than one dot as it's super easy to burn the silk fabric. You can work with full steam on your iron to get the fabric completely happy.
But of course we highly recommend a handheld steamer. With a steamer you cannot burn the silk or damage it, it is easy to take with you when you go on a trip and you can steam the blouse while it hangs on a hanger. It's easy, time-saving and gives great results.
Still unsure about your size? Contact our RIVS team via the chat of [email protected] We are happy to help you!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ahlvar Gallery Hana satin skirt light military